(+8 GMT) before the undead come to life

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Birthday Announcement

Hi.

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish Douglas/Lazaro/sicko a happy birthday today and yes, you're turning that little bit older and not getting any thinner either. But have a good day ahead my OLD friend.

I guess no one will be reading this post for a while since I'm about the only sad git who is awake at this time of day. Anyway, Douglas WON'T be in rehearsals today as he has a prior engagement.

Priorities Douglas, priorities... (that's why you're a MINOR character...)

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Cheers.

From me, El Coco, otherwise known Superstar in the play.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gavin said...

Happy Birthday bro. Drinks on me.

2:09 PM  
Blogger J said...

I'm a little late but happy birthday anyway!
:)

I hope you had a good one...

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home